So maybe you and your significant other could use a little spicing up in your love life. Between work, kids and everything else on your plate, it seems sometimes romance takes a back seat. Fear not, romance isn’t dead and it isn’t hard to create. Among the normalities of a bedroom like your comfortable talalay mattress and high definition TV, there are easy ways to create a romantic bedroom that won’t take up a lot of time or energy.
1. Lose the tube - Intimate evenings require a warm and romantic bedroom. It must be an attractive and alluring place without any electronic distractions like TV, computers and telephones. These are distractions and interruptions that spoil a romantic environment.
2. Kill the clutter – Make your room as finished as possible by keeping surfaces clear from nonessential items. Keep them inside the drawers or under the bed to be out of sight. Bed skirts are made to keep these items hidden under the bed.
3. Spice up the color – Colors sum up romance into your bedroom. Pink is not as romantic as deep red and black or velvet gold which create intimate feelings. These can be applied to walls and larger pieces of furnishings and finishes, also to textiles.
4. Beautify the bed – In creating a romantic bedroom, focus on the bed. It is the ultimate place of expressing inner spirits. Choose quality bed linens and match them to your color scheme. A neat and well-dressed bed takes in closeness and enhances passion. A quality bed linen helps create a romantic bedroom.
5. Comforting comforter – High thread counts textile adds comforts to your touch. Comforters give warmth; soft bed pillows and shams with attractive color and exotic prints give accent into your bed. To be economical, luxury bed in a bag set is an option. A golden brown velvet luxury bedding ensemble adds magnificence into your room, a grandeur befitting a king and a queen.
6. Lower the lights – Decorate your room in black and illumine it with blood-red lights to add a little suspense or thrill. If you hate black, just tone down bright lights by using low-wattage bulbs and for a more romantic ambiance, light perfumed candles or use muted lampshades or amber lights.
7. Crazy about canopies – A canopy bed with matching canopy tops and bed skirts in translucent white lace, eyelets or silk, popular in resorts and hotels for their romantic appeal, are also a great idea to create a quixotic bedroom.
8. Cuddle for compromise – A romantic room is a matter of personal preference. It depends upon the character and personality of a person. A problem arises where a partner’s choice runs counter to the other’s preference. Well, they can always meet halfway. Decorate the room together and discuss the best way to solve the conflict.
9. Flourish with favorites – Precisely, there are also things that partners love in common. Concentrate on these things. Maybe one hates black or red, then they can choose another color, a neutral one, white or beige. Conflicts in taste also distract a romantic environment and spoil closeness.
10. Bend to blend – Men always go for strength and sports as motif; while women usually love floral prints and nature. They can always blend these together without ruining a romantic atmosphere. Creating a romantic bedroom is as simple as dressing oneself.
Let us know what romantic bedroom ideas work for you and your significant other!
Link to Us!
If you found this article useful and shareable, please copy and paste the following into the html code of your website or blog:
Learn More about Getting a Better Night's Sleep and Good Sleep Hygiene at <a href="http://plushbeds.com/blog/sleep-science/10-easy-steps-to-create-a-romantic-bedroom/">Plushbeds Green Sleep Blog</a>.