You’ve most likely invested a great deal of time in choosing the best mattress to meet your needs. You researched every aspect of buying a mattress, including:
- Choosing the right mattress firmness
- Selecting the right mattress thickness
- Determining the materials used to make the mattress
- Learning the health effects the mattress might have on your family
- Choosing the right size mattress for your needs
- Understanding how the mattress impacts the planet and the air your family breathes
Read More // TAGS: bamboo, bed sheets, bedding, buyers guide, cotton, flannel, italian sheets, linen, microfiber, percale, pocket size, sateen, tencel, thread count
When it comes to luxurious cotton sheets, Egyptian cotton is the gold standard. Some refer to it as the perfect combination of comfort and luxury you can find in bed linens. These are just a few benefits Egyptian cotton sheets deliver.
Most people are unaware that the term thread count when selecting sheets is more than just a pretty phrase (and corresponding number) to attach to bed linens. In fact, it’s a scientific term with strict standards as to exactly how the threads that comprise thread count are counted.