Best Foam Mattress: Why Foam is Good and the Best Type
When you’re in the market for a mattress, you understand that this is an investment. You don’t want to waste money on mattresses that are not going to last for quite a while or make a purchase from a mattress seller that doesn’t offer a “Sleep Tight Guarantee”. More importantly, you don’t want to make that investment only to suffer from a severe case of buyer’s remorse after trying to get your first night’s sleep on your new mattress. In other words, you want the best foam mattress your money can buy.
Foam mattresses are one of the fastest growing alternative to a traditional innerspring mattress. They not only provide superior support and cut-above comfort, but provide an exceptional ability to contour to your body.
Are all Foam Mattresses Created Equal?
Memory foam is becoming one of the most commonly purchased types of foam mattress on the planet today. It has quite a few potential benefits, but only when purchasing the highest quality available.
The truth is that there are many mitigating factors that impact the quality of foam mattresses. They are not all made with the same standards or advertised with the same degree of truth. You have to look beyond the hype to find out what the truth is about the mattress you’re considering buying before you make your purchase. Most of the cheaper versions of memory foam do not match these quality standards.
High-quality memory foam, on the other hand, works with the heat of the body in order to soften certain pressure points so that your body gets the firm support it needs without placing unneeded pressure on your body. Natural memory foam is also more breathable and contains no harmful chemicals.
Alternative Foam Mattresses
While you don’t want to go with imitation memory foam mattresses for a wide range of quality control reasons (misleading reports on foam thickness, inferior quality standards, and durability), high-quality natural latex foam mattresses present a wide range of benefits to people suffering from insomnia including: a cooler sleeping surface, strong support that contours to the shape of the body, longer lifespan, and lower price tag than most traditional quality memory foam mattresses. They also keep you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. For these reasons, they may also be the best mattress for insomnia sufferers. If that isn’t enough to make your smile, you can also skip the backbreaking process of flipping mattresses with latex mattresses, as this is not necessary.
Whether you choose a latex foam mattress or a traditional foam mattress, make sure you get the best mattress for the money. You’ll get much more sleep as a result and that’s definitely something to smile about.
Link to Us!
If you found this article useful and shareable, please copy and paste the following into the html code of your website or blog:
Learn More About Going Green at the <a href="https://www.plushbeds.com/blogs/green-sleep/best-foam-mattress">PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog</a>.
*Please note that we DO NOT accept guest blog posts. Any inquiries into this will be respectfully left unanswered.
- Best Mattress Without Fiberglass
- What Are the Different Types of Pillowtop Mattresses?
- Are Latex Mattresses Noisy?
- Mattress Thickness: How to Choose the Right One
- Which Firmness is Right for My Latex Mattress?
- Latex Mattress Buyer’s Guide: What to Choose and Why
- Talalay Latex Mattress: Dunlop or Talalay?
- Do Latex Mattresses Off Gas? Nix the VOC's
- Is a Latex Mattress Good for Back Sleepers?
- The Mattress Recommended by Chiropractors and Orthopedists
- Mattress Sizes and Bed Dimension Guide
- Adjustable Bed Buyer’s Guide: Luxury Becoming Necessity
- Is Sleep Learning Real?
- What is the World's Most Expensive Mattress?
- Mattress Needs of the Baby Boomer Population
- Why Online Latex Mattress Reviews Matter to Shoppers
- PlushBeds Awarded Best Mattress Of 2018
- A Latex Mattress Will Change the Way You Sleep
- Neck Pain After Sleeping: Making Needed Adjustments
The post Best Foam Mattress: Why Foam is Good and the Best Type appeared first on PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog.