There’s no denying that latex mattresses are investments. Most things you buy with a 20-year shelf life are. Some people don’t even buy houses expecting to live in them for 20 years or longer. Even today’s cars generally last a few years before being traded in for a newer, shinier model. But, when you’re making the investment in a natural latex mattress, the best mattress for the money is the reward of a good night’s sleep for the next twenty years or more.
Even though you understand the long-term benefits of investing in natural latex mattresses, that doesn’t make the money easier to come by. That’s why you should always explore your options.
A handful of latex mattress manufacturers today offer financing. This is a small service for manufacturers to add, but one that sets one manufacturer apart from other vendors or resellers. It also makes getting a good night’s sleep that much more convenient – without completely destroying your budget.
Why is Latex Mattress Financing Important?
Financing changes the game, so to speak, when it comes to purchasing natural latex mattresses. It gives you the option to get the mattress you really need instead of the mattress you can easily afford right now. This provides a better long-term solution to your mattress problem and allows you to enjoy the benefits of restful sleep from day one.
Purchasing Online is the Easiest Way to Buy Natural Latex Mattresses
The Internet is an excellent tool for many things. Now, it has one more point of excellence under its belt. It’s a great place to buy luxurious and plush natural latex foam mattresses. Now that financing your mattress purchase is an option, many vendors even allow pre-approval status and customer-friendly financing terms. Combine the long warranties of natural latex foam mattresses, the ease of financing online, and the convenience of paying from home (with free delivery), and you have a real winner on your hands.
There is a wide range of options available to consumers who wish to finance their natural latex mattress purchases. Some of the most common include:
- 90 days same as cash
- PayPal’s Bill Me Later
- Zero down, zero interest, zero payments (for up to 90 days or one year)
The key is to find a manufacturer that has the mattress you want, above all others, and that offers financing options to their buyers. That’s the one, two, knockout punch combination you’ve been looking for all this time and didn’t even know it. After all, what’s a mattress that gives you a good night’s sleep worth if you’re up all night wondering how to pay for it?
Keep things in mind and don’t let something as simple to overcome as a higher price point prevent you from getting the mattress and the quality sleep your body needs.
Link to Us!
If you found this article useful and shareable, please copy and paste the following into the html code of your website or blog:
Learn More About Going Green at the <a href="https://www.plushbeds.com/blogs/green-sleep/financing-your-latex-mattress">PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog</a>.
*Please note that we DO NOT accept guest blog posts. Any inquiries into this will be respectfully left unanswered.
- Best Mattress for Back Pain
- Mattress Certifications – GOLS, GOTS, OEKO-TEX, GreenGuard Gold
- How Much Does a Latex Mattress Weigh?
- Latex Mattress Buyer’s Guide
- 10 Reasons Why People Love their PlushBeds Latex Mattresses
- Do Latex Mattresses Sag?
- Is a Latex Mattress Good for Back Sleepers?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Latex Mattresses
- Latex Mattress Questions
- Latex Mattress Materials
- Benefits of CertiPUR-US Certified Foams in Mattresses
- Who Benefits Most from a Latex Mattress?
- Are There Chemicals in a Latex Mattress?
- Talalay vs. Dunlop
- Buying a Latex Mattress Online
- What is a GOLS Certified Organic Latex Mattress?
- The Benefits of Sleeping on a Natural Latex Mattress
- Do Latex Mattresses Off Gas?
- Latex Mattress Buying Guide
- How to Find a Sustainable Mattress
- Where to Recycle Your Mattress
- Everything You Need to Know Before Buying a Mattress Online
- How To Choose Your Mattress Thickness
- Mattress Sizes
- Which Mattress is Healthiest?