Before embarking on a latex mattress shopping mission, there are a number of things to consider. Some factors you’ll likely take into account are price range, size of mattress, latex mattress type and of course, level of comfort. Many of these factors, such as the price you have budgeted for your new latex mattress, are easy to decide.
However, other things are a bit more subtle, namely, what bells and whistles a mattress manufacturer or mattress retailer provides. Things like comfort guarantees, favorable mattress delivery terms, warranties, and bonuses like free pillows are all things that add up to a satisfied latex mattress purchase.
Try it Before You Buy It
Lying down on a latex mattress in a retail store fully clothed is not the ideal way to determine if a particular mattress is comfortable for you. Having an eager salesman anxious for your sale, watching over you like a hawk, just doesn’t cut it. Even if the salesman leaves you alone, it can take having the mattress at home and sleeping on it for a number of weeks before you adjust to a new mattress, and have slept on it long enough to decide if it is a good fit.
Most online latex mattress manufacturers know this. They also know that investing in a mattress is an important decision. After all, you’ll be sleeping on the mattress for the next 20 years, as latex mattresses have both resiliency and longevity. Because of this most, mattress manufacturers offer some sort of return policy.
It can take at least two weeks to get to know your new mattress, if not a full month. It may even take longer than that to make sure that a particular mattress is the one for you for the next one to two decades. That’s why it is important that the latex mattress you buy comes with some type of Sleep Tight Money Back Guarantee.
Not all Latex Mattress Guarantees are the Same
The difference though is not all latex mattress guarantees are the same. Some companies only offer a 30 days or 60 days guarantee. Wouldn’t a longer period, say at least a 90 days or 100 nights latex mattress guarantee be better?
The other difference is that some manufacturers only allow you to return a mattress during the guarantee period for an exchange, while others offer a full money back guarantee, usually net of shipping costs. Therefore, it’s prudent to look at the fine print to be sure of what the terms and conditions of the guarantee really are.
What’s the takeaway in all this? The bottom line is that a high quality latex mattress manufacturer wants you to be happy with your mattress purchase. Really happy. That’s why they offer a guarantee and allow you to test the mattress out to ensure that you will be happy with it for the next 20 years.
Link to Us!
If you found this article useful and shareable, please copy and paste the following into the html code of your website or blog:
Learn More About Going Green at the <a href="https://www.plushbeds.com/blogs/green-sleep/latex-mattress-guarantees">PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog</a>.
*Please note that we DO NOT accept guest blog posts. Any inquiries into this will be respectfully left unanswered.
- Best Mattress for Back Pain
- Mattress Certifications – GOLS, GOTS, OEKO-TEX, GreenGuard Gold
- How Much Does a Latex Mattress Weigh?
- Latex Mattress Buyer’s Guide
- 10 Reasons Why People Love their PlushBeds Latex Mattresses
- Do Latex Mattresses Sag?
- Is a Latex Mattress Good for Back Sleepers?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Latex Mattresses
- Latex Mattress Questions
- Latex Mattress Materials
- Benefits of CertiPUR-US Certified Foams in Mattresses
- Who Benefits Most from a Latex Mattress?
- Are There Chemicals in a Latex Mattress?
- Talalay vs. Dunlop
- Buying a Latex Mattress Online
- What is a GOLS Certified Organic Latex Mattress?
- The Benefits of Sleeping on a Natural Latex Mattress
- Do Latex Mattresses Off Gas?
- Latex Mattress Buying Guide
- How to Find a Sustainable Mattress
- Where to Recycle Your Mattress
- Everything You Need to Know Before Buying a Mattress Online
- How To Choose Your Mattress Thickness
- Mattress Sizes
- Which Mattress is Healthiest?