How Often Should You Change Your Sheets? July 08, 2020
PlushBeds Independence Day 2020 Mattress Sale July 02, 2020
How Your Mattress Protector Serves and Protects July 02, 2020
10 Ways to Sleep Better When You Work the Night Shift June 17, 2020
Posted on by Amber Merton
As the holidays approach, all eyes are on finding the perfect gifts for friends, family and loved ones. For some of us, that means finding gifts that reflect our values as much as they reflect the love and affection we feel for those who touch our lives every day.
One of the ways we do that is by choosing unique gifts that suit their tastes and personalities, but also offer something that is healthy for them and our planet. Choosing organic and natural gifts this holiday season is a great way to do just that. The following are a few outstanding choices.
Gifts for Guys
The men in your life will appreciate the gifts below for the thoughtfulness you put into purchasing them and the impressive quality of the gifts as well:
- Organic Latex Pillow from PlushBeds. This organic latex pillow provides superior support for your head and neck. Also, latex is soft and springy so all pressure points immediately dissipate and melt away once your head hits the hay.
- Klean Kanteen stainless steel water bottles. These bottles come in a variety of sizes and colors. Designed to reduce waste created by plastic water bottles, not to mention the pollution they create, Klean Kanteen also donates a portion of the proceeds from each sale to organizations working to make the world better.
- Bamboo Safety Razor. These razors are designed for use by women or men, and offer a far more attractive shaving option than pink and blue plastic razors you’ll find in retail stores. Additionally, bamboo is a wood that grows abundantly and quickly in nature, making these razors highly sustainable products.
- Organic Beer from Peak Organic Brewing Company. Peak offers a wide variety of organic beer flavors to choose from including some specialty brews like pale ale, blueberry sour ale, cranberry sour ale, dark beer, and more. It’s sure to be a hit with even the most discriminating beer lover on your holiday shopping list.
- Organic Drawstring Pants from Wearpact. These pants for men are not only incredibly comfortable and made with organic cotton, but also save water when compared to standard cotton products.
These will get you off to a great start on your gift giving this holiday season.
Gifts for Girls
The ladies in your life will be thrilled with any of the following thoughtful gifts this holiday season.
- Handmade 100% Natural Wool Comforter by PlushBeds. Enjoy deeper, more restorative sleep with these luxury wool comforters. Made from luxurious Eco-Wool® batting and encased in 100% certified organic cotton sateen, PlushBeds comforters are light and cozy. They keep you warm in winter, cool in summer, and comfortable all year round.
- Handmade 100% Natural Wool Pillows by PlushBeds. Experience pure, restful sleep all year round. This luxuriously comfortable wool pillow is soft, yet supportive, moisture-wicking, allergen-reducing, and luxuriously comfortable. Made with responsibly sourced, natural wool, from sheep that are treated humanely.
- Organic and Natural Sleepwear. Check out this list of soft, luxurious organic and natural sleepwear gifts by Citrus Sleep.
- Vanilla bean lip scrub from Eco Lips. This delicious scrub is Fair Trade certified and USDA organic certified. More importantly, it helps her keep her lips soft and kissable throughout the holidays and beyond. Perfect if you plan to keep her busy beneath the mistletoe!
- Sweet Justice Hot Cocoa Mix. Made with rich cocoa, there is no better treat to give this holiday season than one that will keep her feeling warm and happy long after the holidays are over. Even better, this hot cocoa is organic, Fair Trade, and kosher.
- Aroma Naturals Candles. Made of 100 percent organic natural wax and pure essential oils, these candles with pure essential oils, 100 percent plant aromas, and non-GMO soy vegetables and food-grade waxes come in a variety of relaxing and energizing fragrances.
Put a little smile in her day, a sparkle in her eyes, and holiday spirit in her step with these great gift ideas you can feel good about giving.
Gifts for Little Ones
The kids on your Christmas list may seem a little harder to please while keeping to your natural and organic values. However, these gifts are sure to hit the mark.
- Organic Cotton Sheets by PlushBeds. This organic cotton sheet set features organic certification by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard). If you are looking for an organic sleep experience, these are the sheets for you – not only are they organic, but they have a soft, comfy feel. There are no dyes or chemicals in this set, and being hypoallergenic it is a great pick if you have sensitive skin or allergies.
- Ferm Living "Kids Tent". Kids love having a space of their own, which is exactly what this tent, which can be found at Le Petit Organic, delivers. It offers a great place for them to relax, read, and engage in pretend play.
- Eco-Friendly, Lacing Button Toy. This toy helps boost learning, memory, and more in young children, and is one you’re sure to feel good about buying.
- Rio Training Futsal Ball. This Fair Trade certified ball ships deflated, but offers hours of fun and play and comes in a variety of sizes for smaller feet.
- Jam band instruments and noisemakers. These all natural, wooden noisemakers are Fair Trade items made by artisans in Central India. Giving this gift gives children endless hours of joy (and their parents endless hours of headaches – perfect for nieces and nephews), and empowers earners in India to provide for their families.
Giving gifts like these will help keep younger people on your list happy and healthy for the holidays.
Decorative Holiday Gifts
There are many parties and events during the holiday season where we exchange gifts. Holiday decorations are popular items to give at these festivities, like these:
Hand embroidered Fair Trade Christmas ornaments that are embroidered in the fashion of traditional Maya belts. Or these, Fair Trade Inner Star Ornaments made from handmade paper beads. Each offers beautiful ornaments that are fabulous natural gifts that have broader purposes in the grand scheme of things by empowering women around the world.
Or, how about these wreaths ideas? If you have a foodie in your life (and who doesn’t?), consider sending them an edible herb wreath. Simply weave together a collection of herbs, such as rosemary and bay leaf branches. Add some red hot chili peppers for color and flavor, and you have a natural, consumable gift.
Gifts For Holiday Guests
Give the gift of healthy and comfortable sleep to your holiday guests.
- 100% Natural Latex Topper from PlushBeds. Spruce up your guest room bed with a 100% natural latex topper. Provide them with luxurious cushioned support and soothing pressure point relief. It will turn your guest room into a luxury oasis.
- Handmade 100% Natural Wool Topper from PlushBeds. Your guests will experience year-round relaxation and optimal comfort on this luxurious wool topper. It will keep your guests cool in summer, warm in winter and provide superior comfort on all types of mattresses.
- Slice of Heaven Eco Green Sofa Bed Mattress from PlushBeds. This natural latex sofa mattress offers a generous 4.5 inches of support made with the same 100% natural latex as our latex foam mattresses and reinforced with a certified Plushfoam layer. Finally! You and your guests can say “goodbye” to that uncomfortable metal bar that is notoriously associated to sleeping on a sofa bed mattress.
Check out these wonderful gift ideas from The Good Trade. Gifts for the minimalist who values thoughtful gifts and experiences.
Giving gifts like these will help keep your loved ones happy and healthy for the holidays.
Link to Us!
If you found this article useful and shareable, please copy and paste the following into the html code of your website or blog:
Learn More About Going Green at the <a href="https://www.plushbeds.com/blogs/green-sleep/organic-and-natural-gift-guide">PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog</a>.
is added to your shopping cart.