Many people appreciate the idea of natural latex or memory foam mattresses, but aren’t quite ready to make the full financial commitment that goes along with buying one. It makes perfect sense. A quality latex or memory foam mattress is a substantial investment. On the other hand, some people think that perhaps their old mattress has a little bit of life left in it yet.
Either way, you have options. One thing you can do in order to extend the life of your existing mattress and/or get a taste of what life will be like (to a limited degree) with a natural latex or memory foam mattress is to purchase and use a cool gel topper for your mattress.
Cool Gel Memory Foam Benefits
The most important benefit for anyone who has trouble sleeping at night due to excessive heat is the fact that it sleeps cool. And sleeping cool is important as cooler temperatures are the best temperatures for sleeping many experts claim. Our cool gel memory foam toppers sleep cooler because they’re created using an open cell viscoelastic structure. Unlike other memory foam mattresses that act as insulators (keeping the heat close to the body), our patented technology pulls heat away from the body leaving behind a cooling sensation while you sleep.
Although a great one, that is far from the only benefit you’ll experience when sleeping on a cool gel mattress topper from PlushBeds. These are just a few of the other benefits you’ll enjoy when sleeping on your new cool gel topper.
- Pressure Relief. Memory foam is well known for providing pressure point relief. The Cool Gel Topper simply ups the ante. When the topper is compressed, the gel beads form a smooth shift from the nature of the memory foam to the pressure relieving properties of a gel. The result is better distribution of body weight. This in turn, increases support and relieves pressure on your back, hips, knees, and shoulders.
- No Fillers. You won’t find potentially harmful fillers that can emit odors or offgassing in our mattress toppers. In fact, you won’t find any fillers or toxic ingredients at all.
- Resilience. You’ll find that the closely knit structure of cells in the Cool Gel Topper means that it will be highly resilient, maintaining its original shape and will not sag over time.
- Made in the USA. Products that are made in the USA are becoming synonymous, once again, with quality. We choose to make our products in the U.S. because it means the products are created with specific standards of quality and workmanship. That’s why our tagline is “American Made Luxury”.
- Environmentally Friendly. More people are beginning to take notice of how the products they purchase and use impact the planet. That’s something we, at PlushBeds, have always taken seriously, which is why we offer organic and green mattresses. Our memory foam gel toppers use soy-based polyols and a CO2 blowing agent in the process so that they are safe for the people who sleep on them and the planet.
Don’t settle for inferior memory foam mattress toppers that trap heat uncomfortably close to your body throughout the night. Make the switch to the cool gel memory foam topper and enjoy a cooler night’s sleep without the expense of a new mattress. You won’t find a better way than this to enjoy the many benefits of memory foam without buying the product first.
Link to Us!
If you found this article useful and shareable, please copy and paste the following into the html code of your website or blog:
Learn More About Going Green at the <a href="https://www.plushbeds.com/blogs/green-sleep/the-benefits-of-a-cool-gel-memory-foam-mattress-topper">PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog</a>.
*Please note that we DO NOT accept guest blog posts. Any inquiries into this will be respectfully left unanswered.
- Sleeping Well in the New Year
- What Mattresses Work with Adjustable Beds?
- How Much Should You Spend on a Mattress?
- How Does A Latex Mattress Compare To A Memory Foam Mattress?
- Easy Mattress Financing
- Is Latex Better or Memory Foam?
- Latex Mattress Density: Feel and Support
- Do Latex Mattresses Smell?
- What is the Healthiest Type of Mattress?
- Which Firmness is Right for My Latex Mattress?
- Shall I Buy a Natural or Organic Latex Mattress?
- Talalay Latex Mattress: Dunlop or Talalay?
- Are the Best Latex Mattresses Dunlop Latex or Talalay Latex?
- What is the Healthiest Sleep Position?
- Making Your Bedroom Conducive to Sleep
- Introducing PlushBeds Healthy Child Mattresses
- Do You Sleep Better in a Cool Room?
- Gel Memory Foam vs Memory Foam
- What is a Plush Mattress?
- How To Sleep Comfortably with Fibromyalgia
- Is PlushBeds Good for Side Sleepers?
- The Link Between Sleep and Mental Health
- Is Sleep Learning Real?
- How Sleep Affects Athletic Performance
- How Much Sleep is too Much?
- How Sleep Affects Memory
- How Long Should a Mattress Last?
- What is Sleep Regression?
The post The Benefits of a Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper appeared first on PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog.