If you haven’t experienced it for yourself, you’ve probably heard stories about memory foam mattresses that delivered this sinking feeling, like you were sleeping on quicksand rather than a mattress. It permeates dreams and leaves people restless throughout the night. It remains one of the most consistent complaints about memory foam to date. One memory foam mattress changes all of that.
Kiss Sagging Goodbye
PlushBeds memory foam mattresses combine the pressure-relieving comfort of high-quality memory foam with the unsurpassed resiliency associated with natural latex to create a unique floating sensation.
While the competition adds inch after inch of memory foam layers to their mattresses, exacerbating the sinking sensation, PlushBeds memory foam mattresses rely on the core support provided by 100 percent natural latex to create a floating sensation instead.
Stay Cool and Dry – All Night Long
The real beauty of PlushFoam memory foam mattresses is that the open cell design of the mattress improves air flow by as much as 95 percent, causing heat and moisture to dissipate up to three times faster than traditional memory foam mattresses. This allows you to sleep cooler and dryer throughout the night.
Divine Pressure Point Relief
Side sleepers know all too well how problematic painful pressure points can be when it comes to getting a good night’s sleep. Most people make the choice to purchase memory foam mattresses because they are having issues with pressure point pain and soreness throughout the night and in the morning.
This leads to poor sleep, bad tempers, unnecessary pain, and other potential health problems if allowed to continue unchecked. The dense memory foam coupled with the support of our 100 percent natural latex provides a peaceful and divine floating sensation while you sleep.
The Supreme Comfort of PlushFoam Mattresses
The little girl in fairy tales may have had a hard time finding that “just right” mattress for her good night’s sleep, but PlushFoam mattresses provide supreme comfort and support that’s not too hard and not too soft.
This combination, combined with the coolness of the open cell design of PlushFoam mattresses provides firmness that’s subtle enough to eliminate the sinking feeling so common with foam mattresses. It does this without sacrificing the pressure-relieving comfort that causes people to seek foam mattresses in the first place.
Sleep Easy by Making a Conscientious Mattress Choice
The best benefit, for many consumers, is knowing that you can sleep easy night after night knowing you’ve made a good choice for the planet and for your family. PlushFoam mattresses come fully equipped with comfort, support, coolness, and the coveted GreenGuard Gold certification.
PlushFoam mattresses are the first memory foam mattresses to carry this certification, proclaiming that our mattresses are safe enough for use in schools and hospitals, and meet rigorous standards for low chemical emissions.
Now is the perfect time to make the switch to a PlushFoam memory foam mattress. Try it today, and see for yourself what a difference it can make to your day when you enjoy peaceful, restful, blissfully cool sleep all night long.
Learn more about how PlushBeds Memory Foam Mattresses Sleep Cooler here.
Link to Us!
If you found this article useful and shareable, please copy and paste the following into the html code of your website or blog:
Learn More About Going Green at the <a href="https://www.plushbeds.com/blogs/green-sleep/the-best-memory-foam-mattress-that-doesn-t-feel-like-quicksand">PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog</a>.
*Please note that we DO NOT accept guest blog posts. Any inquiries into this will be respectfully left unanswered.
- Sleeping Well in the New Year
- What Mattresses Work with Adjustable Beds?
- How Much Should You Spend on a Mattress?
- How Does A Latex Mattress Compare To A Memory Foam Mattress?
- Easy Mattress Financing
- Is Latex Better or Memory Foam?
- Latex Mattress Density: Feel and Support
- Do Latex Mattresses Smell?
- What is the Healthiest Type of Mattress?
- Which Firmness is Right for My Latex Mattress?
- Shall I Buy a Natural or Organic Latex Mattress?
- Talalay Latex Mattress: Dunlop or Talalay?
- Are the Best Latex Mattresses Dunlop Latex or Talalay Latex?
- What is the Healthiest Sleep Position?
- Making Your Bedroom Conducive to Sleep
- Introducing PlushBeds Healthy Child Mattresses
- Do You Sleep Better in a Cool Room?
- Gel Memory Foam vs Memory Foam
- What is a Plush Mattress?
- How To Sleep Comfortably with Fibromyalgia
- Is PlushBeds Good for Side Sleepers?
- The Link Between Sleep and Mental Health
- Is Sleep Learning Real?
- How Sleep Affects Athletic Performance
- How Much Sleep is too Much?
- How Sleep Affects Memory
- How Long Should a Mattress Last?
- What is Sleep Regression?
The post The Best Memory Foam Mattress Without the Quicksand Feel appeared first on PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog.