While we at PlushBeds believe that any time is the best time to buy a latex mattress, there are some times that are better (or more convenient) to do so than others. These are a few times in your life when buying a new latex mattress simply makes sense.
When You Move into a New Residence
This is a great time to make important decisions about furniture. Get rid of old sagging mattresses and recliners that have seen better days.
Replace them with furniture more in keeping with the change in lifestyle and new beginning your new residence represents. After a great night’s sleep on your new PlushBeds latex mattress, you’ll wake up rested and ready to face the day in your new home.
When You are Remodeling
Remodeling is an opportunity to get rid of old things and start over with bright new things. From your flooring type to your wall color to your window treatments type, your rooms are filled with items that are infinitely replaceable.
Mattresses, though, are ideal to replace at times like these because you’re making improvements. Scaling up to a latex mattress rather than a typical innerspring mattress is a decision that should be much easier to make than what colors you’d like to paint your walls or what fixtures you’d like in the bathroom.
When You Buy a Vacation Home or Condo
The thing about vacation homes and condos is that they need furniture. This is the perfect opportunity to shift your existing mattresses to the vacation home while giving yourself the additional gift of a latex mattress at home.
You’ll sleep much better knowing you’ve made a wise decision about your mattress needs. Of course, once you experience the benefits of latex mattresses for yourself, you’re sure to want a latex mattress for your vacation home too.
When You’ve had Your Innerspring Mattress for Five Years
Innerspring mattresses aren’t built to last nearly as long as latex mattresses. You should replace innerspring mattresses every five to seven years. Five years is the average time at which most people find the sagging and contouring of typical mattresses to begin interrupting sleep.
When There’s a Deal at PlushBeds that’s Too Good to Pass Up
Every once in a while PlushBeds offers a deal that’s simply too hot to miss out on. These deals provide a wide range of benefits to consumers. Our current deal, for example, includes:
- Outstanding Bonus Products
- 25 Year Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Free Comfort Exchange
- Nominal $149 Fee Returns
In addition to all the great bonuses and benefits, you receive the same level of customer care, the same exceptional products, and the same organic mattress you buy at any other time.
Making the decision to buy a natural latex mattress is one that’s easy to make for anyone looking for a comfortable, supportive mattress that’s earth-friendly. Buying from PlushBeds adds new confidence to your decision thanks to the GOLS and GreenGuard Gold certifications on our latex mattresses. Let us help you find the latex mattress most likely to meet your needs today.
Link to Us!
If you found this article useful and shareable, please copy and paste the following into the html code of your website or blog:
Learn More About Going Green at the <a href="https://www.plushbeds.com/blogs/green-sleep/the-best-time-to-buy-a-latex-mattress">PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog</a>.
*Please note that we DO NOT accept guest blog posts. Any inquiries into this will be respectfully left unanswered.
- Adjustable Bed Buyer’s Guide
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers
- Best Mattress for Seniors and the Elderly
- Best Mattress for Heavy People
- Plush Bed vs Firm Bed: What Is The Difference?
- Best Mattress for Back Pain
- Mattress Certifications – GOLS, GOTS, OEKO-TEX, GreenGuard Gold
- How Much Does a Latex Mattress Weigh?
- Latex Mattress Buyer’s Guide
- 10 Reasons Why People Love their PlushBeds Latex Mattresses
- Do Latex Mattresses Sag?
- Is a Latex Mattress Good for Back Sleepers?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Latex Mattresses
- Latex Mattress Questions
- Latex Mattress Materials
- Benefits of CertiPUR-US Certified Foams in Mattresses
- Who Benefits Most from a Latex Mattress?
- Are There Chemicals in a Latex Mattress?
- Talalay vs. Dunlop
- Buying a Latex Mattress Online
- What is a GOLS Certified Organic Latex Mattress?
- The Benefits of Sleeping on a Natural Latex Mattress
- Do Latex Mattresses Off Gas?
- Where to Recycle Your Mattress
- Everything You Need to Know Before Buying a Mattress Online
- How To Choose Your Mattress Thickness