What Type of Person is Most Likely to be Interested in a Latex Mattress?
Latex mattress owners are a diverse group of people, yet many of them fall into certain categories. Young and old alike have plenty of reasons to make the latex mattress their first choice when shopping around for a mattress and comparing long-term costs and benefits. You might be surprised to discover that you fit the profile of a latex mattress owner perfectly if you’re one of these types of people:
1) The Investment Minded. The longevity of a latex mattress makes it an excellent investment. These mattresses are durable and last 20, 25, 30 years or longer. Buying early means you’re getting even more mileage for your investment because the prices of today are the lowest you’re likely to see anytime soon. The fact that the average (non-latex) mattress must be replaced every five to seven years means that you’ll get as much as six times the life from one latex mattress.
2) Baby Boomers and the Elderly. A latex mattress is the best mattress for aches and pains your money can buy. The easy customizability of these mattresses makes them perfect for people who need more support from a mattress, as well as those who need something that offers adequate support while also providing additional comfort cushioning for pressure points and joints.
3) Hard Working or Ambitious People. These are the people who value a good night’s sleep. The benefits of sleeping on a natural latex mattress go far beyond relief of pain in the joints and muscles. They extend to providing valuable, restful sleep. People who are working long hours to climb corporate ladders, get promotions, or make partner, understand all too well how important adequate sleep can be for the sake of mental acuity to help handle the stress of their careers and be at the top of their game day in and day out.
4) Eco-Conscious Consumers. Some people believe that being kind to the planet is their responsibility as human beings. They believe that it’s absolutely necessary to buy a green mattress. Some take it one step further believing that an organic mattress is the only choice for them to make. It’s a personal decision that resonates strongly among people who take their roles as caretakers of the planet seriously.
5) Health Conscious People. This group of people is growing in number. They’re paying attention to the latest news about what is and isn’t healthy. They understand that things like strong odors, noxious fumes, and heavy petrochemicals in mattresses are bad in the short and long-term. As a result, they’re looking for mattresses that offer no offgassing, contain no petrochemicals, and have an earth friendly construction process.
Everyone Has Their Own Reasons
There are plenty of other reasons why someone would buy a latex mattress and fit into the profile of a latex mattress owner. Above are just some of the most common. It could be that you just want to be more comfortable when you sleep, and that is reason enough. You don’t have to fully understand what sleep does for the body to know that getting a good night’s sleep is one of the most important things you can do for yourself. Giving yourself 30 years’ worth is an even better gift to give to yourself.
Link to Us!
If you found this article useful and shareable, please copy and paste the following into the html code of your website or blog:
Learn More About Going Green at the <a href="https://www.plushbeds.com/blogs/green-sleep/the-profile-of-a-latex-mattress-owner">PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog</a>.
*Please note that we DO NOT accept guest blog posts. Any inquiries into this will be respectfully left unanswered.
- What is a Plush Mattress?
- How To Sleep Comfortably with Fibromyalgia
- Tips for Sleeping on a Latex Mattress for the First Time
- Is PlushBeds Good for Side Sleepers?
- How Long Should a Mattress Last?
- What is the World's Most Expensive Mattress?
- What are the Biggest Complaints with Latex Mattresses?
- Latex Mattress Store Near Me?
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers
- The Mattress Recommended by Chiropractors and Orthopedists
- How to Get Stains out of a Mattress by Material
- Just Five More Minutes: America’s Napping Tendencies [Survey]