Science has taught us that cooler nighttime temperatures lead to better sleep. According to the New York Times, the optimal temperature varies slightly from one person to the next, but is typically between 60 and 68 degrees because the external temperature and the body’s core temperature need to be lower to prepare the body for restful, sustained sleep. The Times article goes on to indicate that many instances of chronic insomnia are related to temperature regulation issues.
That’s why traditional memory foam mattresses, known for sleeping hotter, have been problematic for many people struggling to get the sleep they need. PlushBeds memory foam mattress collection, though, has been designed to sleep cooler so that you can get both the quality and quantity of sleep you need to perform at optimal levels.
Open Cell Technology
PlushBeds memory foam mattresses have a unique open cell design that allows air to flow through our memory foam mattresses an improved 95% better than other memory foam products on the market today. The improvement in air flow allows heat and moisture to dissipate as much as three times faster than standard memory foam. The end result is a dryer, cooler, and more restful sleep for people using our memory foam mattresses.
With traditional memory foam mattresses, there is a bit of a sinking sensation where you sink into the mattress. This contributes to the “heated” feeling many people experience. As your body sinks, the warmth your body generates during the night is held in close because your body is literally surrounded by mattress, causing you to feel warmer.
That’s not the case with PlushBeds premium memory foam mattresses. Our mattresses combine the pressure point relief of top-of-the-line memory foam with the unsurpassed support of natural latex to deliver a floating sensation rather than a sinking one. This leaves you on top of the mattress where air flows more freely to enhance the coolness even more.
Gel-Infused Memory Foam
For those who need a little extra cooling comfort throughout the night, PlushBeds also offers the Cool Bliss memory foam mattress. These mattresses sleep 30 percent cooler than traditional memory foam mattresses. That’s a significant difference that can help you sleep longer and stronger throughout the night. The gel-infused foam continues to offer the benefits of our PlushFoam technology with the added benefit of cooling gel beads for a sleep experience you’re sure to appreciate.
Temperature plays a bigger role than most people realize in their ability to get a proper amount of restful sleep at night. You can set yourself up for the ultimate sleep experience by investing in cooler PlushFoam memory foam beds in your home. You’ll enjoy a better overall sleep experience and your body will reap the benefits.
Link to Us!
If you found this article useful and shareable, please copy and paste the following into the html code of your website or blog:
Learn More About Going Green at the <a href="https://www.plushbeds.com/blogs/green-sleep/why-plushbeds-memory-foam-mattresses-sleep-cooler">PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog</a>.
*Please note that we DO NOT accept guest blog posts. Any inquiries into this will be respectfully left unanswered.
- Adjustable Bed Buyer’s Guide
- Adjustable Bed Buyer’s Guide
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers
- Best Mattress for Seniors and the Elderly
- Best Mattress for Heavy People
- Plush Bed vs Firm Bed: What Is The Difference?
- Best Mattress for Back Pain
- Mattress Certifications – GOLS, GOTS, OEKO-TEX, GreenGuard Gold
- How Much Does a Latex Mattress Weigh?
- Memory Foam Mattress FAQ
- Latex Mattress Buyer’s Guide
- 10 Reasons Why People Love their PlushBeds Latex Mattresses
- Do Latex Mattresses Sag?
- Is a Latex Mattress Good for Back Sleepers?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Latex Mattresses
- Latex Mattress Questions
- Latex Mattress Materials
- Benefits of CertiPUR-US Certified Foams in Mattresses
- Who Benefits Most from a Latex Mattress?
- Are There Chemicals in a Latex Mattress?
- Talalay vs. Dunlop
- Buying a Latex Mattress Online
- What is a GOLS Certified Organic Latex Mattress?
- The Benefits of Sleeping on a Natural Latex Mattress
- Do Latex Mattresses Off Gas?
- Where to Recycle Your Mattress
- Everything You Need to Know Before Buying a Mattress Online
- How To Choose Your Mattress Thickness