Heavy Duty Mattress Foundation
PlushBeds Orthopedic Foundation
To get maximum support from your PlushBeds latex mattress or memory foam mattress, you will want to add a PlushBeds orthopedic foundation to your purchase.
It's called a "foundation" because it gives your mattress the right support as well as height. Unlike a traditional box spring, the PlushBeds Orthopedic Foundation is constructed of sturdy spruce heat-treated wood (not chemically treated) and covered with attractive heavy-duty cotton fabric. Pair it with your choice of any PlushBeds mattress, and you have the perfect combination for a great night's sleep.
9 Great Benefits of the PlushBeds' Orthopedic Foundation
- Constructed of sturdy wood (no particle board) for maximum support
- Covered with an attractive organic cotton fabric
- Heat treated - Not chemical treaded
- Easily assembled in minutes
- Euro-slatted design provides greater breathability for your mattress
- Proper support to ensure your mattress lasts a lifetime
- Perfectly aligned to prevent mattress damage over time
- Industry standard 8" height raises your mattress to a comfortable position
- Heavy Duty design can support up to 1200 lbs of weight
- * Our Orthopedic Foundations have a universal design that can be used with any mattress and therefore are not returnable.
what tools are needed to assemble?
9 months ago
11 months ago
8 months ago