Linen bedding brings a classic, beautifully casual style to your bedroom decor and light, airy comfort to your sleep. Made from highly-revered flax fibers grown by French artisans, this vintage-washed linen duvet cover is both soft and durable, with inherent moisture management properties to keep your sleep environment fresh and dry. Made with eight ties - at the corners, top, bottom, and sides - for a secure fit and a neat appearance on a Malouf duvet.
- Made from 100% French linen
- Vintage wash
- Duvet cover and pillow shams
- Pure linen made from flax grown in France, revered among the highest quality in the world
- Extremely durable - its strength is twice that of cotton - yet surprisingly soft
- Linen's inherent moisture management properties help keep your sleep environment fresh and dry
- Vintage washed for superior comfort and style
- Set includes one duvet cover and two matching pillow shams
Made from French-grown flax–the finest in the world–pure linen is wonderfully charming, breathable, and cool, getting softer with every wash.
(inches)Kingx106 x 9220 x 36Queenx88 x 9220 x 26
This warranty runs for three (5) year from the date of purchase.
Download Warranty Information
Duvet covers are non-returnable.
Machine wash in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse. Remove from dryer promptly to minimize wrinkles.
Download Care Information
* Colors are for general reference only. Different color calibrated screens may display colors differently, and exact colors may vary slightly from examples shown.