Our Natural Latex Mattress Topper is made with the finest quality GOLS certified latex - no blends, no synthetics and no chemicals. It's also Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GREENGUARD Gold certified for purity. Place on top of your mattress for luxurious comfort, soothing pressure relief and superior support. Add a soft, GOTS certified cotton cover for an extra luxurious feel.
PlushBeds' Natural Latex Mattress Topper is an Instant Luxurious Transformation
If you're looking for a way to make your existing mattress more comfortable, the PlushBeds Natural Talalay Latex Topper is perfect. Made from all natural latex, it provides a floating sensation that will make you feel like you're sleeping on a cloud. It's also a great option if you're not quite ready to purchase a complete latex mattress yet.
Enjoy the Pressure Relieving Benefits of Natural Latex
Our cushiony, comfy pure natural latex topper is soft, elastic, and optimized for pressure point relief, providing forgiving support for your shoulders, hips, back, and knees.
The unique open-cell airflow design of this mattress provides better heat distribution and absorbs the shock of partner body movement, keeping you cool and comfortable all night long.
Our toppers are hand-crafted with pride in the USA, and certifications by OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold ensure the highest product quality standards throughout the manufacturing and distribution process.
We don't use any synthetic latex or chemicals, making it a completely natural product. It is also odorless, hypoallergenic, anti-microbial, dust mite resistant, and mildew resistant, which makes it an ideal choice for people with allergies.
Please note: the PlushBeds latex topper is a natural product, made from rubber trees, and as such may have slight natural imperfections in its appearance. This in no way effects the feel or structural integrity of your topper and is completely natural. Every king and Cal King sized topper will also have a seam down the middle, as this is the traditional way of crafting a natural latex topper in the most structurally sound way.
Natural Talalay Latex
Our natural latex foam is harvested from sustainable sources, and is pure. It has no fillers or toxic additives, emits no harmful gasses or odors, and uses only the highest quality talalay latex.
Unlike many other latex topper brands, ours are free from chemical dyes, pesticides, bleach, carcinogenic adhesives and chemical flame retardants. And we don't add "fillers" such as clay or petrochemical products to make the latex go further. Just certified pure natural latex.
2-inch thick – This mattress topper provides an extra layer of support while still allowing you to feel your existing mattress underneath.
3-inch thick – for those looking for a bit more cushion and support. Perfect if you prefer more of a plush feel, or if you’re looking for more insulation from your mattress.
Please view ourfor measurements.
It's like adding a cloud to your mattress!
If you're looking for a way to make your mattress even more comfortable, our Talalay latex topper is the perfect solution. It fits right on top of your bed, underneath your sheets, and adds an extra layer of cushioning that feels like sleeping on a cloud.
To install your new mattress topper, start by removing your sheets and bedding from your mattress. Next, unroll the topper on top of the mattress, making sure to shake it out so that it lies evenly across the surface. Finally, replace your sheets and bedding, tucking everything in as usual.
|ILD RATING||RECOMMENDED FOR:|
|SOFT||14ILD||Back or side sleepers who enjoy sinking into a bed.|
|MEDIUM||28ILD||Side sleepers. Perfect balance of comfort & support.|
|MEDIUM-FIRM||36ILD||Back or stomach sleepers. Slightly firmer than medium.|
|EXTRA-FIRM||44ILD||Over 250lbs or those who enjoy very firm surfaces.|
A latex topper with a low ILD rating is usually quite soft and comfortable, but doesn't provide as much support. In contrast, a latex mattress with a higher ILD rating is often quite supportive but not as comfortable for your shoulders, hips and knees.
All of our Natural Latex Toppers come with a 5 year warranty, but they can last up to 20 years.
Return Policy - Due to safety and sanitary regulations, PlushBeds Latex Foam Mattress Toppers are not returnable.
Cancellation Policy - You can cancel your order at any time before your latex topper is shipped (usually 2-3 days after you place your order), and you'll get a full refund. If you cancel your order after it has already been shipped, you will be responsible for the return shipping charges.
Size Verification Policy - Please be sure to check the size before you place your order. We're happy to accommodate size changes and will ship your new latex topper to you for free. However, you'll be responsible for shipping charges on the returned item. If you order the wrong size, please let us know as soon as possible, so we can try to fix your order before it ships. If you receive this mattress shipped, please do not open the packaging or remove the mattress. Instead, please contact us for a return authorization number.
Benefits of Using a Latex Topper
1. Improved comfort: Latex foam is naturally soft and responsive, providing a cushioned feel that can help reduce pressure on joints and muscles. It can help greatly those individuals who regularly experience back pain or hip pain.
2. Increased support: Unlike memory foam, which conforms to your body shape, latex foam returns to its original shape quickly. This helps to keep your spine aligned, and reduces the risk of pain or discomfort.
3. Long-lasting durability: Latex foam is known for its durability. Our warranty covers your latex topper for 5 years, but taken care of and maintained well, it can last well beyond the warranty period.
4. Eco-friendly: If you opt for a natural latex foam mattress topper, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with using an eco-friendly product that's free from harmful chemicals.
Tips for Choosing the Right Latex Mattress Topper
Choosing the right mattress topper with latex can be a challenge. Here are a few tips to help you make the right choice.
1. Look for organic and natural materials - look for a high-quality product from a reputable brand. PlushBeds is a pioneer in the latex bedding industry. Our natural latex toppers are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, and GreenGuard Gold certified. Also, the organic cotton covers we offer as an add-on are GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified. We never cut corners on quality.
2. Think about the size and shape of your bed - choose a topper that fits your mattress snugly, and is suitable for your bed and sleeping style. Measure your mattress dimensions in case you are unsure of the size of bed you are currently sleeping in. Also, note that PlushBeds offers custom cut latex toppers if your mattress isn’t one of the normal sizes. Call the number in the upper left-hand corner of our website to place a custom order.
3. Check the thickness of the topper – if you only need a little bit of extra cushioning, or to alter the firmness of your mattress slightly, select a 2-inch topper. If you want even more plushness or support, go for the 3-inch option.
4. Consider the firmness of the topper – those sleeping on their sides will want more give in a topper (usually Medium), while those sleeping on their stomachs or backs should choose a firmer density (usually Medium-Firm).
5. Determine your budget - Latex bed toppers range in price from $50 to $800 or more, depending on the quality and type of foam used. PlushBeds only uses the highest quality natural latex foam to manufacture the very best latex mattress topper available, so understand that the value is there for the price. With PlushBeds, you are buying factory-direct, so you don’t pay a middleman markup.
6. Do your research - read customer reviews, compare brands, and take the time to find the right topper for you – PlushBeds has thousands of reviews on independent review sites.
Care and Maintenance of Latex Mattress Toppers
To extend the life of your latex bed topper, and ensure it continues to provide comfort and support, follow these care and maintenance tips:
• Rotate and flip your topper regularly: Rotating and flipping your topper every three to six months can help prevent it from becoming misshapen, and reduce the risk of sagging.
• Keep it clean and dry: Avoid spilling liquids on your topper, and clean any spills promptly. Allow your latex mattress topper to air out regularly to keep it fresh, and prevent mold and mildew growth.
• Use a protective cover: To protect your topper from spills, stains, and dirt, use a breathable and machine-washable waterproof mattress protector.
10 Reasons to Buy a PlushBeds Talalay Latex Mattress Topper
01. A Great Value
A talalay latex mattress topper provides a cost-effective solution to enhance the comfort of your current mattress. It also serves as a way to try out the pressure-relieving benefits of latex without committing to a full latex mattress, or as an extra layer of comfort on top of an existing latex mattress.
02. Superior Pressure Relief
The innovative airflow design in our talalay latex mattress topper helps evenly distribute your body weight, minimizing pressure points and offering customized support for your shoulders, hips, back, and knees. Experience improved comfort and reduced pain while you sleep.
03. Be Sure ABout the Air You Breathe
Our latex topper is free of harmful VOCs and safe for you to breathe in, ensuring a healthier sleep environment for you and your loved ones.
Our latex toppers are not only all-natural but also certified by GreenGuard Gold, meeting the highest standards for low chemical emissions, making them ideal for sensitive individuals like kids and the elderly.
04. All Natural Latex with No Fillers
Our talalay latex mattress toppers are crafted using only all-natural, botanical latex, providing a pure and sustainable solution for a healthier sleep experience. Unlike synthetic alternatives, our natural toppers are built to last, offering long-lasting comfort and support.
05. Long Lasting, Natural Comfort
Plushbeds natural latex toppers resist deterioration, have a 5 year warranty, and have a typical lifespan of up to 20 years.
Our talalay latex mattress topper is designed for long-lasting comfort, with the ability to retain its shape and support over time, providing you with a comfortable sleeping surface for years to come.
06. Odor Free
Our Fresh Foam Technology helps eliminate any potential off-gassing and creates a pure, clean sleeping environment for you.
There's no fillers or toxic additives, no emission of harmful gasses or odors. Our Talalay latex is known for its luxurious feel, and provides excellent pressure relief and support, making it perfect for those looking for a comfortable, high-quality topper. The natural result is no off-gassing or odor like some other toppers.
07. Sleeps Cooler
The ventilation holes in our latex mattress topper also help regulate temperature, ensuring a comfortable and cool night's sleep, without sacrificing support and comfort.
Yes, the natural properties of latex make it a great choice for people with allergies. It is naturally hypo-allergenic, anti-microbial, dust mite resistant and mildew resistant, which helps provide a healthier and more hygienic sleeping environment.
09. Convenient, Free Shipping
Get your talalay latex mattress topper shipped right to your doorstep for no cost through FedEx. With our innovative machine compression roll packing, you can enjoy your new topper in just minutes! Unlike many subpar toppers, our technology ensures fast and easy decompression upon opening.
10. Made in the U.S.A.
Our talalay latex mattress toppers are made with care in the USA and meet the highest quality standards at every stage of the manufacturing and distribution process. Learn more about our factory in California, which is certified organic.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Recently Viewed Products