We make it easy to apply for financing
Add eligible products to your shopping cart and begin checkout.
Select "Pay over time with Affirm" as your payment option, then select "Apply."
Complete the application and Affirm will instantly give you a credit decision.
Complete your purchase with Affirm and Pay Over Time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Affirm?
A: Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit payment products. Affirm offers real-time financing for purchases online. With Affirm, you can buy and receive your purchase now, and pay for it in fixed monthly installments
Q: Why buy with Affirm?
- Buy and receive your purchase now, and pay for it over time. Affirm allows you to split up the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
- If Affirm approves you for a loan, Affirm discloses your loan terms before you make your purchase. You’ll know exactly how much you’ll owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you’ll be paying over the course of the loan. Affirm does not charge hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and in real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm will notify you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you will have to pay off your loan, all within seconds.
- Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you. You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don’t have an extensive credit history.
- Affirm will send you email and SMS reminders in advance of your upcoming payment. You can also enable “Autopay” to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
Q: Are there any interest or fees associated with Affirm loans (late fees)?
A: Affirm loans vary between 0% - 36% APR. The corresponding finance charge is the only fee associated with an Affirm loan. Affirm does not charge late fees, service fees, prepayment fees, APR penalties or any other hidden fees for late payment; they strive always to be more transparent and fair than any other form of financing.
Q: How can I reach Affirm?
Your rate will be between 0-36% APR based on credit and is subject to an eligibility check. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: https://www.affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required.