How Often Should You Change Your Sheets? July 08, 2020
PlushBeds Independence Day 2020 Mattress Sale July 02, 2020
How Your Mattress Protector Serves and Protects July 02, 2020
10 Ways to Sleep Better When You Work the Night Shift June 17, 2020
Posted on by Alex Wood
PlushBeds constantly strives to bring superior quality products designed to help you enjoy a better night’s sleep. That is why customer’s rave about the Prestige Metal Bed Frame. This modern frame offers many of the features you’ve been looking for in a bed frame without even realizing it.
The frame is both lightweight and strong, and it fits almost any bolt-on headboard. It comes in an attractive onyx hi-gloss black powder coat finish, and features a push pin design that allows you to adjust the frame between multiple sizes.
What’s the Big Deal about Bed Frames?
Many people do not realize that a proper bed frame is required in order to validate most mattress manufacturers’ warranties. Frames are that critical because they provide necessary support for the mattress, first and foremost. They also provide a few other important tasks, such as lifting the mattress off the ground so that proper air can flow through, which helps to give you a cooler night’s sleep among other things.
The fact that the bed frames lift mattresses off the ground serves other important functions — like keeping the mattress free from dust, debris, and other allergens on the floor. It provides a buffer between these things and your mattress – helping to extend the life of your mattress.
Why is the Prestige Metal Bed Frame Special?
There are many nifty features that set the Prestige Metal Bed Frame apart from others on the market. These are a few of the highlights.
- No more stubbed toes! At least not on the bed frame. There’s nothing quite as disturbing as getting up in the middle of the night for a sip of water or trip to the bathroom only to stub your toe on the bed frame along the way. It HURTS! Now you can leave that particular pain behind because the legs, built for strength and durability, also happen to be recessed so that your feet and toes are far less likely to find them during your nocturnal meanderings.
- Push pin adjustments allow you to effortlessly adjust your frame from a twin to twin XL or full size frame, or from a queen to king to Cal king frame by pressing a single button.
- Strength and durability are two other prime reasons to bring the Prestige Bed Frame home, and make it your own. With side to side center supports on all sides of the bed, strong 1” by 1-5/8” triangular steel rails on the side, and 1” by 2” rectangular steel tube cross rails, strength is a priority – not to mention this steel is recycled railroad steel that is nice and lightweight.
- Then there’s the easy setup that requires no tools. The frame is pre-measured too!
- Contains a lifetime limited warranty.
As always, PlushBeds is committed to offering quality products designed to help you get better rest. We feel that the Prestige Bed Frame is yet another great example of our commitment to our customers and the planet. We invite you to try the Prestige Metal Bed Frame today, and experience the difference for yourself.
Link to Us!
If you found this article useful and shareable, please copy and paste the following into the html code of your website or blog:
Learn More About Going Green at the <a href="https://www.plushbeds.com/blogs/green-sleep/plushbeds-prestige-bed-frame">PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog</a>.
is added to your shopping cart.