Getting a good night’s sleep often requires keeping your cool. Literally. People who sleep in cooler rooms are able to enjoy better quality and quantity of sleep. A cool bedroom is considered the best temperature for sleeping.
While memory foam mattresses provide plenty of benefits, sleeping cool was not one of their shining points. At least, it hasn’t been until now. PlushBeds offers a new memory foam mattress that allows you to sleep cooler than any other memory foam mattress on the market today.
Why PlushBeds Memory Foam Mattresses Sleep Cooler
The big question on everyone’s mind, of course, is why it’s possible for these mattresses to sleep so much cooler than others made with similar technology behind them. The truth is that PlushBeds mattresses use technology that’s light years ahead of other mattresses on the market, even though they do use the dense foam concept for unparalleled comfort.
PlushBeds Cool Bliss mattresses sleep 30 percent cooler than traditional memory foam because of the patented open cell, gel-infused memory foam used to make them. The combination of these two technologies makes it possible for you to sleep cool and dry throughout the night so you will wake up sweat-free and refreshed in the morning.
Who is the Cool Bliss Mattress Best For?
While many people think night sweats are confined to women experiencing menopause or perimenopause, the truth is that anyone can experience some degree of hot flashes or night sweats – at any age and any sex.
Regulating Your Temperature for Sleep
In addition to mattresses, there are other products you can purchase to help cool you off as you sleep including cooling sheets, gel infused pillows, and bed fans that sit at the foot of the bed and circulate air beneath the sheets. Mattresses, though, remain one of the most important environmental choices when determining your temperature while you sleep.
Another benefit of the Cool Bliss mattress is the 2” high density “air flow” layer of foam. This 2.5 pound layer provides built-in ventilation designed to channel heat away from the body. The most important benefit it offers is that it provides air circulation throughout the mattress to ensure that your mattress maintains a cool and comfortable temperature all night long.
Is PlushBeds’ Cool Bliss the best memory foam mattress for sleeping cool? At this point in time, the answer is a resounding yes. Not only do you get the benefit of sleeping cool, but you get the added benefit of resting easy and confident that this mattress is good for the planet, your home, and to have around your family.
The 100 night money back guarantee adds another layer of comfort to this mattress that’s already 12 inches thick — meaning you have nothing to lose by giving this mattress a try other than sweat-soaked sheets every morning.
Link to Us!
If you found this article useful and shareable, please copy and paste the following into the html code of your website or blog:
Learn More About Going Green at the <a href="https://www.plushbeds.com/blogs/green-sleep/sleep-cool-with-plushbeds-new-memory-foam-mattresses">PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog</a>.
*Please note that we DO NOT accept guest blog posts. Any inquiries into this will be respectfully left unanswered.
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers
- Best Mattress for Seniors and the Elderly
- Best Mattress for Heavy People
- Plush Bed vs Firm Bed: What Is The Difference?
- Best Mattress for Back Pain
- Mattress Certifications – GOLS, GOTS, OEKO-TEX, GreenGuard Gold
- Best Mattress For Hot Sleepers
- How Much Does a Latex Mattress Weigh?
- Best Sheets For Hot Sleepers
- Memory Foam Mattress FAQ
- Latex Mattress Buyer’s Guide
- 10 Reasons Why People Love their PlushBeds Latex Mattresses
- Do Latex Mattresses Sag?
- Is a Latex Mattress Good for Back Sleepers?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Latex Mattresses
- Latex Mattress Questions
- Latex Mattress Materials
- Benefits of CertiPUR-US Certified Foams in Mattresses
- Who Benefits Most from a Latex Mattress?
- Are There Chemicals in a Latex Mattress?
- Talalay vs. Dunlop
- Buying a Latex Mattress Online
- What is a GOLS Certified Organic Latex Mattress?
- The Benefits of Sleeping on a Natural Latex Mattress
- Do Latex Mattresses Off Gas?
- Where to Recycle Your Mattress
- Everything You Need to Know Before Buying a Mattress Online
- How To Choose Your Mattress Thickness
- The Health Benefits of Gratitude
- Mattress Sizes
The post Sleep Cool With PlushBeds New Memory Foam Mattresses appeared first on PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog.