PlushBeds Orthopedic Foundation is a sturdy spruce wood frame, wrapped in an attractive organic cotton fabric. Each foundation is heat treated and designed to support up to 1,200 lbs. of weight. Select from our 7.5-inch orthopedic mattress foundation, or our 5.5-inch low profile orthopedic mattress foundation. A truly solid box spring alternative.
PlushBeds Orthopedic Foundation
Maximum Support at an Affordable Price
It's called a "foundation" because it gives your mattress the right support as well as height. Unlike a traditional box spring, the PlushBeds Orthopedic Foundation box spring alternative is constructed of sturdy spruce heat-treated wood (not chemically treated) and wrapped in an attractive certified organic heavy-duty cotton fabric. Pair it with your choice of any PlushBeds mattress, and you have the perfect combination for a great night's sleep.
- Assembles in Minutes
- Rainforest Alliance Certified Spruce
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
9 Great Benefits of the PlushBeds' Orthopedic Foundation
- Constructed of sturdy wood (no particle board) for maximum support
- Covered with an attractive organic cotton fabric
- Heat treated - Not chemical treaded
- Easily assembled in minutes
- Euro-slatted design provides greater breathability for your mattress
- Proper support to ensure your mattress lasts a lifetime
- Perfectly aligned to prevent mattress damage over time
- Industry standard 8" height raises your mattress to a comfortable position, while the low profile 6" height is designed for low profile beds.
- Heavy Duty design can support up to 1200 lbs of weight
* Our Orthopedic Foundations have a universal design that can be used with any mattress and therefore are not returnable.
Warranty and Return Policy
Your purchase is covered by a 10-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
Due to safety and sanitary regulations, this product is not returnable.