As part of our constant commitment to offering you high-quality, luxurious materials to aid you in your quest for a great night’s sleep, PlushBeds is pleased to announce the addition of our Down Alternative Mattress Topper to our family of products.
We are confident you’re going to love this healthful addition to our top-grade lineup of products as it represents our dedication to quality, planet, and sleep.
PlushBeds Down Mattress Topper Features
These are the things you can look forward to when choosing our luxurious down alternative mattress topper:
- Offers hypoallergenic bedding as it is made with a down alternative fill.
- Features a 100 percent cotton, 250 thread count shell.
- Provides three-inches of thickness, to add a layer of plushness to any mattress.
- Creates comfortable coziness with exceptional breathability. Allows you to stay nice and warm without becoming overheated in winter. And it causes you to stay nice and cool, thanks to abundant air flow, during the summer.
- Stays put. This is thanks to thick elastic bands that anchor the topper in place.
Because of the shifting nature of down and many down alternative fills, this mattress topper is made with baffle-box construction that prevents these shifts from taking place. It also helps to ensure loft and comfort where you need it most.
Our down alternative mattress topper comes with a three year warranty that begins on the date of your purchase as yet another benefit to this amazing mattress topper.
Caring for Your Down Alternative Mattress Topper
Caring for your mattress topper is easy. It is machine washable in cold water with a non-chlorine bleach detergent. You may also place the mattress topper in a dryer, though you should remove it promptly to prevent wrinkles.
It doesn’t get much easier than that when caring for mattress toppers ― especially for down alternative mattress toppers that you want to keep properly “fluffy” for added comfort and breathability.
Our mattress topper is available in all standard sizes, including:
- Cal King, which measures 72 inches by 84 inches.
- King, which measures 76 inches by 80 inches.
- Queen, which measures 60 inches by 80 inches.
- Full, which measures 54 inches by 75 inches.
- Twin XL, which measures 38 inches by 80 inches.
- Twin, which measures 38 inches by 75 inches.
PlushBeds is a name you already know and love when it comes to earth-friendly, sustainable, and luxurious bedding products. From our mattresses to our pillowcases, we are sure you’re going to love our products. Our down alternative mattress toppers are one more product we are pleased to present.
Link to Us!
If you found this article useful and shareable, please copy and paste the following into the html code of your website or blog:
Learn More About Going Green at the <a href="https://www.plushbeds.com/blogs/green-sleep/introducing-plushbeds-down-alternative-mattress-topper">PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog</a>.
*Please note that we DO NOT accept guest blog posts. Any inquiries into this will be respectfully left unanswered.
- How To Sleep Comfortably with Fibromyalgia
- How Long Should a Mattress Last?
- What is a Mattress Topper and How can it Change Your Sleep?
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers
- 5 Things to Know Before Buying a Gel Mattress Topper
- What is an Orthopedic Topper?
- This vs. That: Mattress Topper vs. Pad
The post Introducing PlushBeds Down Alternative Mattress Topper appeared first on PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog.