PlushBeds Independence Day 2020 Mattress Sale July 02, 2020
How Your Mattress Protector Serves and Protects July 02, 2020
10 Ways to Sleep Better When You Work the Night Shift June 17, 2020
15 Benefits of a Natural Latex Mattress Topper June 01, 2020
Posted on by Alex Wood
Do you need a change in mattress, but find yourself reluctant to make the investment just yet? If you’re not ready to purchase a new mattress or haven’t yet found the right mattress match, then a natural latex mattress topper may be the perfect solution for your sleep needs.
How Can a Natural Latex Topper Make Your Mattress Feel New?
Latex mattress toppers are available in two or three-inch thickness and come in your choice of soft, medium, and extra firm support. The medium natural latex topper is the most popular. This means you get a completely new and improved sleeping environment — whichever level of support and thickness you select.
You also get the benefit of sleeping cooler at night thanks to the open cell design you get with a PlushBeds latex mattress topper. It allows air to flow freely through the mattress cover keeping you cool while you’re sleeping.
The hypoallergenic natural of natural latex mattress toppers makes them real winners among those who suffer from allergies. Even if your mattress isn’t made from all natural materials, you’re placing a physical barrier between yourself and your mattress that is hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, mildew resistant, and resistant to dust mites (a major allergy concern).
The Biggest Benefit of Natural Latex Mattress Toppers
The biggest benefits aren’t exactly the way latex toppers make your mattress feel, though. They are all about the improvement in quality sleep you get night after night because of all of the many positive things sleep does for the body. A more comfortable mattress experience is the first noticeable change most people experience when investing in natural latex mattress toppers.
The coolness of the natural latex design you’ll find with PlushBeds mattress toppers also contributes to an improvement in your ability to fall asleep and stay asleep. As you fall asleep your body temperature drops. Experts suggest that the best temperature for sleeping is one that is cooler versus warmer.
[tweetability]Cooling your bedroom at night by as little as five or ten degrees is a subtle way to signal your body that it’s time for sleep[/tweetability]. A mattress topper that allows warm air to flow through your mattress rather than remaining close to your skin further assists in the process.
The biggest benefit for most people, however, is the opportunity to “sample” the natural latex sleep experience without making the same investment required when purchasing a complete mattress. Natural latex toppers provide an affordable option for people to get a taste of the difference natural latex makes in their ability to get a great night’s sleep.
It’s affordable, easy to ship, and easy to add to your existing mattress. This makes it a real winner for people who are curious about latex mattresses or interested in making the purchase, but still sitting on the fence a bit about making the investment.
Whether you’re sincerely interested in experiencing natural latex and all the benefits associated with it at an affordable price, or you’re simply interested in transforming your old innerspring mattress into something new and comfortable, you can’t go wrong with the best mattress topper. It’s the perfect compromise, and will help you see the many benefits natural latex can bring when it comes to restful sleep.
Link to Us!
If you found this article useful and shareable, please copy and paste the following into the html code of your website or blog:
Learn More About Going Green at the <a href="https://www.plushbeds.com/blogs/green-sleep/a-natural-latex-topper-will-transform-your-innerspring-mattress">PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog</a>.
- 15 Benefits of a Natural Latex Mattress Topper
- What to Know About PlushBeds MobilePlush RV Mattress Collection
- Sleep Tips For Healthcare Workers
- 5 Natural Ways to Build Your Immune System
- 7 Tell-Tale Signs It’s Time for a New Mattress
- How Did the Letters Z-z-z-z-z-z Become Synonymous With Sleep and Snoring?
- How to Build a Bedtime Routine for You AND Your Kids
- Organic and Natural Teas That May Help You Fall Asleep
- What is a Weighted Blanket and What Are Its Benefits?
- What Happens With Our Sleep as We Age
- Health Benefits of Napping
- 10 Tips to Help You Wind Down at the End of the Day
- How to Help Your Child (and You) Adjust to Daylight Savings Time Changes
- How to Choose the Best Mattress for Your Sleep Position
- Parent’s Guide to Healthy Sleep for Children
- This Innovative Non-Toxic Mattress Changed the Way I Sleep
- How Long Do Latex Mattresses Last?
- What Is a Hybrid Latex Mattress?
- How to Create a Healthy Morning Routine
- 10 Healthy Foods For Better Sleep
- How To Assemble Your Latex Mattress
The post A Natural Latex Topper Will Transform Your Innerspring Mattress appeared first on PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog.
is added to your shopping cart.