Do you need a change in mattress, but find yourself reluctant to make the investment just yet? If you’re not ready to purchase a new mattress or haven’t yet found the right mattress match, then a natural latex mattress topper may be the perfect solution for your sleep needs.
How Can a Natural Latex Topper Make Your Mattress Feel New?
Latex mattress toppers are available in two or three-inch thickness and come in your choice of soft, medium, and extra firm support. The medium natural latex topper is the most popular. This means you get a completely new and improved sleeping environment — whichever level of support and thickness you select.
You also get the benefit of sleeping cooler at night thanks to the open cell design you get with a PlushBeds latex mattress topper. It allows air to flow freely through the mattress cover keeping you cool while you’re sleeping.
The hypoallergenic natural of natural latex mattress toppers makes them real winners among those who suffer from allergies. Even if your mattress isn’t made from all natural materials, you’re placing a physical barrier between yourself and your mattress that is hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, mildew resistant, and resistant to dust mites (a major allergy concern).
The Biggest Benefit of Natural Latex Mattress Toppers
The biggest benefits aren’t exactly the way latex toppers make your mattress feel, though. They are all about the improvement in quality sleep you get night after night because of all of the many positive things sleep does for the body. A more comfortable mattress experience is the first noticeable change most people experience when investing in natural latex mattress toppers.
The coolness of the natural latex design you’ll find with PlushBeds mattress toppers also contributes to an improvement in your ability to fall asleep and stay asleep. As you fall asleep your body temperature drops. Experts suggest that the best temperature for sleeping is one that is cooler versus warmer.
[tweetability]Cooling your bedroom at night by as little as five or ten degrees is a subtle way to signal your body that it’s time for sleep[/tweetability]. A mattress topper that allows warm air to flow through your mattress rather than remaining close to your skin further assists in the process.
The biggest benefit for most people, however, is the opportunity to “sample” the natural latex sleep experience without making the same investment required when purchasing a complete mattress. Natural latex toppers provide an affordable option for people to get a taste of the difference natural latex makes in their ability to get a great night’s sleep.
It’s affordable, easy to ship, and easy to add to your existing mattress. This makes it a real winner for people who are curious about latex mattresses or interested in making the purchase, but still sitting on the fence a bit about making the investment.
Whether you’re sincerely interested in experiencing natural latex and all the benefits associated with it at an affordable price, or you’re simply interested in transforming your old innerspring mattress into something new and comfortable, you can’t go wrong with the best mattress topper. It’s the perfect compromise, and will help you see the many benefits natural latex can bring when it comes to restful sleep.
Link to Us!
If you found this article useful and shareable, please copy and paste the following into the html code of your website or blog:
Learn More About Going Green at the <a href="https://www.plushbeds.com/blogs/green-sleep/a-natural-latex-topper-will-transform-your-innerspring-mattress">PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog</a>.
*Please note that we DO NOT accept guest blog posts. Any inquiries into this will be respectfully left unanswered.
- What is the Healthiest Type of Mattress?
- Which Firmness is Right for My Latex Mattress?
- Shall I Buy a Natural or Organic Latex Mattress?
- The Latex Mattress Core: Dunlop or Talalay?
- Are the Best Latex Mattresses Dunlop Latex or Talalay Latex?
- What is the Healthiest Sleep Position?
- Making Your Bedroom Conducive to Sleep
- Introducing PlushBeds Healthy Child Mattresses
- Do You Sleep Better in a Cool Room?
- What is a Plush Mattress?
- How To Sleep Comfortably with Fibromyalgia
- Tips for Sleeping on a Latex Mattress for the First Time
- Is PlushBeds Good for Side Sleepers?
- The Link Between Sleep and Mental Health
- How Sleep Affects Athletic Performance
- How Much Sleep is too Much?
- How Long Should a Mattress Last?
- What is Sleep Regression?
- Common Characteristics of the Best Sleepers
- What is the World's Most Expensive Mattress?
- What are the Biggest Complaints with Latex Mattresses?
- The Health Benefits of Sleeping on Wool
- The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide To Surprise Your Loved Ones
- Latex Mattress Store Near Me?
- What is a Mattress Topper and How can it Change Your Sleep?
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers
- 5 Things to Know Before Buying a Gel Mattress Topper
- The Mattress Recommended by Chiropractors and Orthopedists
The post Transform Your Spring Mattress with a Natural Latex Topper appeared first on PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog.