If you’re interested in a latex mattress, but not ready to commit to the price tag of a full natural latex mattress, there are options available to you. PlushBeds offers a latex foam mattress topper that may be the perfect solution for your mattress dilemma.
PlushBeds offers a 100 percent natural Talalay latex topper in two or three-inch thicknesses. The mattress topper is available for twin, twin xl, full, queen, king, and California king mattresses. These toppers are available with three levels of firmness: soft, medium, and extra firm.
Benefits of a Latex Topper
Obviously, price is the first and perhaps biggest benefit of choosing a latex mattress topper. You get to enjoy many of the benefits of owning a latex mattress, without paying the full costs of ownership. These other benefits, though, are quite compelling.
- Outstanding Pressure Relief – Anyone tired of waking up achy and sore after an otherwise good night’s sleep will appreciate the pressure relief of the Talalay latex foam topper above anything else.
- Sleep Cooler – The open cell nature of the PlushBeds latex topper allows air to flow freely through, keeping you cooler as you sleep.
- All Natural Ingredients – The natural latex foam used in PlushBeds mattresses is pure with no additives, fillers, or toxins. As a result you enjoy the highest quality Talalay foam mattress without concerns over potentially harmful offgassing, odors, and other emissions.
- Resilient Design – We created these toppers with longevity in mind. They do not discolor, sag, or break down with regular use. More importantly, they maintain their shape night after night so you continue to get the restful sleep you need.
- Hypoallergenic – Anyone who suffers from allergies understands how important this feature is, but the benefits do not stop with allergens. These latex toppers are also anti-microbial, mildew resistant, and dust-mite resistant.
- Convenient Shipping – While other companies package mattress toppers in vacuum sealed packaging that take forever to decompress, and often smell terrible in the process, our mattress pads are machine rolled so that they decompress more quickly once you open the packaging.
- Made in the USA – In light of recent economic woes across the country, people take great pride in products that are made right here at home. We make our products in the USA with the highest possible standards for product quality and distribution.
Whether you’re looking for a little extra cushioning for aching joints and pressure relief, or you’re looking for stronger support in your mattress, the odds are good that a PlushBeds latex foam mattress topper is an excellent compromise — until you are ready to purchase one of our natural latex mattresses.
Link to Us!
If you found this article useful and shareable, please copy and paste the following into the html code of your website or blog:
Learn More About Going Green at the <a href="https://www.plushbeds.com/blogs/green-sleep/is-a-latex-mattress-topper-for-you">PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog</a>.
*Please note that we DO NOT accept guest blog posts. Any inquiries into this will be respectfully left unanswered.
- What is the World's Most Expensive Mattress?
- What are the Biggest Complaints with Latex Mattresses?
- The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide To Surprise Your Loved Ones
- Latex Mattress Store Near Me?
- What is a Mattress Topper and How can it Change Your Sleep?
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers
- 5 Things to Know Before Buying a Gel Mattress Topper
- The Mattress Recommended by Chiropractors and Orthopedists
- How to Get Stains out of a Mattress by Material
- What is an Orthopedic Topper?
- This vs. That: Mattress Topper vs. Pad
- How to Choose the Best Mattress Topper for Side Sleepers
- Adjustable Bed Buyer’s Guide: Luxury Becoming Necessity
- 5 Things to Know Before You Use a Mattress Topper
- How to Choose the Best Mattress for Pregnancy
- Best Mattress for Seniors and the Elderly
- Best Mattress for Heavy People
- Plush Bed vs Firm Bed: What Is The Difference?
- Best Mattress for Back Pain: Prevent and Alleviate
- Mattress Certifications – GOLS, GOTS, OEKO-TEX, GreenGuard