Even young Goldilocks understood the importance of finding the proper mattress firmness for a good night’s sleep. Mattresses that are too firm or too soft each bring unique problems that affect your ability to sleep comfortably and throughout the night. That’s why it’s important to take a few moments to learn which firmness is best for your sleep needs.
PlushBeds’ Botanical Bliss latex mattresses are available in four different levels of firmness. These levels are soft, medium, medium-firm, and firm.
Soft Latex Mattresses
These mattresses appeal to a very small cross-section of people. They are suitable for side sleepers and back sleepers who enjoy a mattress surface soft enough that they can really sink into the mattress.
Medium Latex Mattresses
This is by far the most popular mattress firmness available for PlushBeds customers. It is especially popular with side sleepers who need to find an exceptional balance between soft, cushioning comfort and support. The medium mattress is also a great choice for people who only sleep on their sides for part of the night or occasionally because of the firm support it provides.
Medium-Firm Latex Mattresses
The medium-firm latex mattress is well suited for people who sleep on their backs or stomachs. It offers more firmness than the medium without being too firm for comfort. For back sleepers, this mattress choice is often considered the “just right” selection.
Firm Latex Mattresses
Firm latex mattresses are firm to the point that they are only suitable for back sleepers in search of a completely firm sleep surface. This mattress firmness carries less demand than the medium or medium-firm mattress option, though it remains the right choice for a small percentage of the population.
You know the difference in how you feel after a good night’s sleep. The right mattress ensures that you’ll get night after night of restful, comfortable sleep. The PlushBeds website provides you with the option to select your mattress firmness at checkout.
Custom Made Just for You
Since PlushBeds not only sells mattresses, but also manufactures them, your mattress is custom-created to your desired level of firmness. This means that you can order your mattress to meet certain size and firmness specifications according to your unique, individual needs. All you need to do is give us a call (1-888-449-5738), engage with us using our live chat feature, or simply check the right boxes and proceed through checkout on your own through our site to order a mattress that is custom-made just for you. There’s also the option of exchanging the comfort layer on your mattress too if need be!
Think about your common sleep issues. Do you wake up sore in your pressure points (hips and shoulders) due to sleeping on a mattress that’s a little too firm? Do you find that you feel stiff throughout the day because you’re not getting the support you need for your back while you sleep? Don’t sleep another night on a mattress that isn’t working for you. Order a PlushBeds latex mattress today, and you’ll be sleeping on a latex mattress that’s just right in no time.
Link to Us!
If you found this article useful and shareable, please copy and paste the following into the html code of your website or blog:
Learn More About Going Green at the <a href="https://www.plushbeds.com/blogs/green-sleep/how-do-i-decide-which-firmness-is-right-for-my-latex-mattress">PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog</a>.
*Please note that we DO NOT accept guest blog posts. Any inquiries into this will be respectfully left unanswered.
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers
- Best Mattress for Seniors and the Elderly
- Best Mattress for Heavy People
- Plush Bed vs Firm Bed: What Is The Difference?
- Best Mattress for Back Pain
- Mattress Certifications – GOLS, GOTS, OEKO-TEX, GreenGuard Gold
- Which Mattress Is Best For Me Quiz
- How Much Does a Latex Mattress Weigh?
- Latex Mattress Buyer’s Guide
- 10 Reasons Why People Love their PlushBeds Latex Mattresses
- Do Latex Mattresses Sag?
- Is a Latex Mattress Good for Back Sleepers?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Latex Mattresses
- Latex Mattress Questions
- Latex Mattress Materials
- Benefits of CertiPUR-US Certified Foams in Mattresses
- Who Benefits Most from a Latex Mattress?
- Are There Chemicals in a Latex Mattress?
- Talalay vs. Dunlop
- Buying a Latex Mattress Online
- What is a GOLS Certified Organic Latex Mattress?
- The Benefits of Sleeping on a Natural Latex Mattress
- Do Latex Mattresses Off Gas?
- Where to Recycle Your Mattress
- Everything You Need to Know Before Buying a Mattress Online
- How To Choose Your Mattress Thickness
The post How Do I Decide Which Firmness is Right for My Latex Mattress? appeared first on PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog.