Shopping for a mattress can be confusing, and add shopping for a l00% latex mattress to the mix, and the task can even be more daunting. You probably have at least a handful of latex mattress questions. Yet, there are many reasons why mattress shoppers would buy a latex mattress ― and even more reasons why those who have them love them. To make this easier on you, we’ve narrowed down the list of reasons to buy a latex mattress to five.
5 Reasons to Buy a Latex Mattress
It’s Healthier. Perhaps the number one reason to go with a latex mattress for your next mattress purchase is to improve your health. If you’re not getting quality sleep on a regular basis, your health could be compromised. Just check out all the good things sleep does for the body in this article.
It’s Super Comfortable. Let’s face it, we spend ⅓ of our allotted 24 hours of our day in bed. Or, to put it another way, we spend ⅓ of our lives in bed. Why wouldn’t we choose to purchase a mattress that is anything less than ultra comfortable? Latex mattresses don’t sleep hot, so they help to keep you comfortable while you sleep. In addition, they conform to and support your body better than a traditional innerspring mattress, which is helpful if you have any aches and pains from say a sore back, arthritis or fibromyalgia. Many people who have these and other kinds of health-related conditions find comfort in their latex mattress.
Environmentally-Friendly. Because latex mattress are manufactured from the sap of rubber trees, they are fully bio-degradable. This makes these green mattresses eco-friendly, unlike other mattresses that produce mattress off gassing and are comprised of synthetic chemicals.
Hypoallergenic. Another wonderful benefit of latex mattresses, particularly for those who suffer allergies, is that they are hypoallergenic. Latex mattresses have antimicrobial properties and are virtually resistant to dust mites. This makes latex mattresses for allergies a great choice for those who suffer from them.
Long-Lasting. When investing in a major purchase, one thing most consumers overwhelming want is that their latex mattress purchase to last a long time. That’s the beauty of latex mattresses. Not only are they resilient, but they are durable and have longevity. Latex mattress owners are thrilled to know that their mattress will last up to 20 years or more.
So for those that just haven’t been able to get a restful night’s sleep, have unrelieved, chronic pain issues, and want an investment that pays off in comfort over the long run, there’s no better choice than a latex mattress.
Link to Us!
If you found this article useful and shareable, please copy and paste the following into the html code of your website or blog:
Learn More About Going Green at the <a href="https://www.plushbeds.com/blogs/green-sleep/why-choose-a-latex-mattress">PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog</a>.
*Please note that we DO NOT accept guest blog posts. Any inquiries into this will be respectfully left unanswered.
- The Art of Layering: Exploring Latex Mattress Construction
- Latex Mattresses and Motion Isolation: Sharing the Bed without Disruption
- The Cooling Properties of a Latex Mattress
- 7 Ways a Latex Mattress Can Improve Sleep
- Can You Put a Mattress on the Floor?
- Luxury Latex Mattresses: Indulge in Pure Comfort
- Comparing Latex Mattresses to Traditional Spring Mattresses
- Are Latex Mattresses Temperature-Neutral? Sleep Comfortably Year-Round
- Latex Mattress Myths: Debunking Common Misconceptions and Misinformation
- Latex Mattresses for Kids: Choosing the Right Bed for Children
- Best Hypoallergenic Pillows
- How Latex Mattresses Provide Support and Pressure Relief for Better Sleep
- What Are the Different Types of Pillowtop Mattresses?
- Are Latex Mattresses Noisy?
- Mattress Thickness: How to Choose the Right One
- Which Firmness is Right for My Latex Mattress?
- Latex Mattress Buyer’s Guide: What to Choose and Why
- Talalay Latex Mattress: Dunlop or Talalay?
- Do Latex Mattresses Off Gas? Nix the VOC's
- Is a Latex Mattress Good for Back Sleepers?
- Chiropractor Recommended Mattress for a Healthy Spine and Better Sleep
- Mattress Sizes and Bed Dimension Guide
- Adjustable Bed Buyer’s Guide: Luxury Becoming Necessity
- What is the World's Most Expensive Mattress?
- PlushBeds Awarded Best Mattress Of 2018
- Neck Pain After Sleeping: Making Needed Adjustments
The post Why Choose a Latex Mattress: The Many Benefits Available appeared first on PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog.