Online reviews are excellent tools for shoppers to use when making important purchases. This is especially the case when it comes to higher dollar investments, such as latex mattresses.
Latex mattresses are an investment in your sleep – one of the most important contributing factors to mental and physical health and wellbeing. This investment is one that traditionally lasts 25 years or more. With that in mind, you want to make informed decisions about your latex mattress selection. These are a few of the reasons why latex mattress reviews are so important when selecting your new latex mattress.
Provide Insights You Won’t See on Sales Pages
Most people are open and honest in their reviews. They’ll share their experiences, for better or worse, with the latex mattress in question. Reading multiple reviews helps you determine if there is one feature that’s a dominant problem among people who have purchased and slept on the mattress.
For instance, latex mattresses tend to be firmer than traditional mattresses – especially during the first 60 to 90 days that you’re “breaking” your mattress in. Most people will comment on this, but also mention that after waiting the initial 90 days, it’s a much more comfortable experience than any other mattress they’ve ever tried.
This lets you know that the first few months will be an adjustment, especially for people accustomed to mattresses that offer less support. However, waiting it out could result in the best sleep of your adult life.
Consumers Trust Online Reviews
Marketing Pilgrim reports that 92 percent of people trust recommendations from people they know and that 72 percent of people trust online reviews as much as they trust personal recommendations. The infographic goes on to report that 90 percent of people use online reviews when they make their decisions to buy, and 57 percent will avoid local businesses if they read negative reviews about them online. In other words, online reviews matter to people who shop online.
Reviews Tell the Rest of the Story about Major Brands
By reading latex mattress reviews about one latex mattress brand over another, you’ll learn about the realities of the mattress that go deeper than the brand name.
As you shop for your latex mattress, check out reviews for the specific mattress model and brand you’re shopping for. Look for details about customer service as well as about the mattress itself in order to get a bigger picture of the company and the mattress.
Link to Us!
If you found this article useful and shareable, please copy and paste the following into the html code of your website or blog:
Learn More About Going Green at the <a href="https://www.plushbeds.com/blogs/green-sleep/why-online-latex-mattress-reviews-matter-to-shoppers">PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog</a>.
*Please note that we DO NOT accept guest blog posts. Any inquiries into this will be respectfully left unanswered.
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers
- Best Mattress for Seniors and the Elderly
- Best Mattress for Heavy People
- Plush Bed vs Firm Bed: What Is The Difference?
- Best Mattress for Back Pain
- Mattress Certifications – GOLS, GOTS, OEKO-TEX, GreenGuard Gold
- How Much Does a Latex Mattress Weigh?
- Latex Mattress Buyer’s Guide
- 10 Reasons Why People Love their PlushBeds Latex Mattresses
- Do Latex Mattresses Sag?
- Is a Latex Mattress Good for Back Sleepers?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Latex Mattresses
- Latex Mattress Questions
- Latex Mattress Materials
- Benefits of CertiPUR-US Certified Foams in Mattresses
- Who Benefits Most from a Latex Mattress?
- Are There Chemicals in a Latex Mattress?
- Talalay vs. Dunlop
- Buying a Latex Mattress Online
- What is a GOLS Certified Organic Latex Mattress?
- The Benefits of Sleeping on a Natural Latex Mattress
- Do Latex Mattresses Off Gas?
- Latex Mattress Buying Guide
- How to Find a Sustainable Mattress
- Where to Recycle Your Mattress
- Everything You Need to Know Before Buying a Mattress Online
- How To Choose Your Mattress Thickness
- Mattress Sizes
The post Why Online Latex Mattress Reviews Matter to Shoppers appeared first on PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog.