PlushBeds Independence Day 2020 Mattress Sale July 02, 2020
How Your Mattress Protector Serves and Protects July 02, 2020
10 Ways to Sleep Better When You Work the Night Shift June 17, 2020
15 Benefits of a Natural Latex Mattress Topper June 01, 2020
Posted on by Alex Wood
Do you know what the best bed size is for you? There are so many different theories out there on how to get your best night of sleep but sometimes we overlook the most obvious answer to the question: bed size.
Does Your Bed Size Affect Your Sleep?
While it may sound silly, bed size can seriously affect a person’s sleep every night. Have you ever wondered if you were sleeping on the right size latex mattress? Well look no further, we’re going to break down the best way to decide which size bed is right for you, and from our conclusions, we’ve decided that bigger is usually better when it comes to the perfect size.
According to the Sleep Council, the size of a person’s bed can have a significant effect on the quality of their sleep and their ability to go about their daily tasks and routine. They also advise mattress buyers to always buy as big a bed as they can afford, stating that having having a bed that fits will considerably improve the chances of a good night’s sleep.
What Size Should Your Bed Be?
Your bed should be around 5 inches longer than your height and if there are two of you in bed, you should have enough room to lie down side by side with your hands beside your head and your elbows not touching. Even if you enjoy cuddling and snuggling, nothing is more important than the option to toss and turn throughout the night without hitting into your partner. Bigger bed sizes are especially important for those with back and leg problems. The larger bed gives you the ability to sprawl out and stretch whenever you need to. Not to mention snorers – if you or your partner snores, it’s really important to have a big bed and gain a little distance from the noise. Check out the California King bed (below as well), it’s one of the biggest beds out there!
Big beds should not be regarded as a luxury, but rather a necessity in today’s day and age of stress and lack of sleep, it’s important to find ways to relax in even the tiniest of forms. Knowing that you have a big comfy bed to come home to each night gives you something to look forward to. As many people say, “I need my personal space” and the same theory should be true when it comes to your bed.
Remember, big mattresses and beds should only be bought for teenagers and adults. Having infants, toddlers and kids in big beds can pose as a safety hazard so make sure you stick with cribs, toddler beds and twin beds for them!
Mattress Size Guide
Here is a handy mattress size guide, which will help you determine which size is best for your needs:
Let us know if you purchase a queen or king bed soon and if you feel like it’s actually making a difference in your sleep. It’s important to know, after all this time, that bigger is better and size does matter!
Link to Us!
If you found this article useful and shareable, please copy and paste the following into the html code of your website or blog:
Learn More About Going Green at the <a href="https://www.plushbeds.com/blogs/green-sleep/what-is-the-best-bed-size-for-a-great-night-s-sleep">PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog</a>.
- What to Know About PlushBeds MobilePlush RV Mattress Collection
- Does Better Sleep Mean Better Grades?
- Sleep Tips For Healthcare Workers
- How Sleep Helps Your Body Fight Infection
- How Sleep Helps Your Body Fight Infection
- 5 Natural Ways to Build Your Immune System
- How Did the Letters Z-z-z-z-z-z Become Synonymous With Sleep and Snoring?
- How to Build a Bedtime Routine for You AND Your Kids
- Organic and Natural Teas That May Help You Fall Asleep
- What is a Weighted Blanket and What Are Its Benefits?
- What Happens With Our Sleep as We Age
- Health Benefits of Napping
- 10 Tips to Help You Wind Down at the End of the Day
- How to Help Your Child (and You) Adjust to Daylight Savings Time Changes
- How to Choose the Best Mattress for Your Sleep Position
- Parent’s Guide to Healthy Sleep for Children
- How to Create a Healthy Morning Routine
- 10 Healthy Foods For Better Sleep
- How To Assemble Your Latex Mattress
The post What Is The Best Bed Size For A Great Night’s Sleep appeared first on PlushBeds Green Sleep Blog.
is added to your shopping cart.